The Greek Data Protection Authority adopted the European directive concerning cookies, aiming at the users privacy protection. Therefore, the following information fulfills the duty of protecting the privacy of every user without compromising the navigation of the website you are visiting. The following information could be updated, therefore we suggest visiting this page regularly. In case you do not agree with these conditions, please do not use our services.
During your visit to our website, we may collect some data such as: IP address, the browser you are using. If you use a mobile device, we may collect data regarding your device and your settings. We may also collect data regarding you and your preferences. The data collected are used and shared for:
- Customer assistance: we share your data with the customer service personnel for every necessity related to your purchase;
- Account Management: if you decide to create a User Account, the information you provide us with allows us to manage this function, and will allow you to use this service more easily and rapidly;
- Marketing activities: within the limits of the law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. You can disable at any time the receiving of marketing communications by using the designated link.
- Other types of communications: according to the type of contact that you have given us, we may contact you via e-mail, mail, telephone or message whenever we may need to:
- Process your request o Send you reminders for the completion of a booking/purchase
- Send you an invitation to express your opinion about the purchase made/service used
- Send you useful material for the use of the service/purchase
- Market researches: other additional information that you may share in the occasion of market researches, shall be sued exclusively under your permission;
- Detection and prevention of fraud: we may use the information you provided to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improvement of our services: your data shall be used to improve the quality of our services and the functionalities of our website.
Data sharing with third parties
We provide free applications for a wide range of mobile devices and an optimized version of our website for mobile. These applications and the mobile website manage your personal data in the same way as in the website.
Cookies are data that a website collects in the browser of your computer or mobile device. There are different types of cookies: – Technical cookies: used to provide the best possible service to the user.
- Technical cookies are those that allow a better browsing experience. For example, they remember what you put in the cart or the language you prefer. These cookies don’t need your authorization.
- Profiling cookies: they use your personal data to send you tailored advertising according to your preferences.
- Analytical cookies: these are the ones we use to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that the same is always interesting and relevant.
- Third parties cookies: used by third parties to visualize customized advertising on our website or other websites. Third parties might use also commercial cookies to show their products and services on our website.
Everyone can ask to be removed from the tracking of profiling and third-parties cookies. For the management of information collected by third parties, please refer to the relative policies. To ensure greater transparency, we report below the website address of the various policies and cookie management modalities that might be used in this website.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Linkedin informative: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can delete all the cookies from the browser at any time.
To change the configuration of profiling cookies, click on the above mentioned links. Moreover, the main browser can be set in order not to accept cookies. Please keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some of the functionalities of the website. Here below you will find the deactivation modalities of cookies for the main browsers. For cookies setting in browsers different from the above mentioned, please refer to the information documents provided by the creator of the browser.
Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Click Tools in the menu bar and select Internet Options
- Click Privacy in the top part
- Drag the slider to the top to block all cookies
- click Tools in the menu bar
- select Options
- click Privacy
- check mark “Tell sites I do not want to be tracked”
- Click the Chrome Menu on the tool bar of the browser
- Select Settings
- At the bottom, click Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings
- In the “Cookies” section select “Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set”
- Click the “Safari” menu and select “Preferences”
- Click the “Security” menu
- In the “Accept cookies” section select if you want to accept cookies always, never or only from visited sites.
In every case it is possible to refer to the support of the main browser creators:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=el
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/el/kb/diagrafh-cookies-gia-afairesh-plhroforiwn
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/el-gr/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=el_GR
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE ENGLISH WEBSITE All About Cookies
ATTENTION: if you continue navigating in our website, we will assume that you accept the cookies that the system will install.