Take a walk at the 44th Fur Fair in Kastoria city. We will waiting for you at C 11 A booth. We will be happy to present you our new collection and look forward to meeting you.
Прогуляйтесь по 44-й меховой выставке в городе Кастория. Мы будем ждать вас на стенде C 11 A. Мы с удовольствием представим вам нашу новую коллекцию и будем рады встрече с вами.
Thursday 10.00am – 6.30pm
Friday 10.00am – 7.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 7.00pm
Sunday 10.00am – 7.00pm
Bust: Measure the circumference of your bust. Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage. (If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.) If you generally wear your clothes below your waist, take that measurement as well.
Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. Because making sure the tape is level back there can be hard, try to do it in front of a mirror.
- Sleeve length: Get help for this one because it’s hard to do yourself. To gauge the length of the sleeve, start measure from the neckline all the way to the cuff of the sleeve. To determine the proper length for you, measure from the base of your neck to the middle of the wrist to ensure you get the right size.
The Buyers Preregistration is open, click on VISIT, type in the invitation code: Arpel_feb19. Once you have filled in the form, you will be able to print your entrance ticket!
Предварительная регистрация покупателей открыта, нажмите VISIT, введите код приглашения: Arpel_feb19. Заполнив форму, вы сможете распечатать свой вход.
FUR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use special metal comb to comb your fur.
- Do not hang your fur in a plastic or rubber-linest bag, use only a cloth garment bag provided by furriers.
- Keep your fur garment away from direct heat and warm places.
- In case your fur get wet from rain or snow, please shake your fur, put in good ventilated place to dry slowly with the wind, away from heat then comb it again.
- Never use dry cleaning, it causes damage to your fur, it should be cleaned only by a professional fur cleaner.
- Do not use perfume spray direct to fur or any other spray which can dry the skins.
- Use only professional cleaning and maintainals only.
- During summers or over long periods of time without use, it is advisable to store furs at dark, cool and ventilated room.
- Hang the fur on a broad-shouldered hanger to avoid shape changing.
- Do not leave fur in direct sunlighting, it will start fading or change color.